How to Enter
a) In-Store; Make a purchase in store, complete the Entry Form(s) subject to eligibility, and place into the Entry Box at the DecoRug store.
b) On-line; Make a purchase on-line, complete the Entry Form(s) subject to eligibility, that will appear as a prompt when you’ve checked out and you will have automatically entered the draw.
Terms, Conditions & Competition Rules
- The Promoter is DecoRug Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN: 166 722 354) t/as DecoRug.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents except Employees, Affiliates, Contractors or Business Associates of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with the promotion.
- The promotion commences on 24th April 2019 and closes at Midnight on 12th May 2019 (Promotional Period).
- Only one prize will be awarded across the DecoRug Retail Group network (includes retail outlets and online), which will be valued at up to $20,000 maximum including GST, Insurance, Taxes and spending money and be in the form of a Holiday to the destinations of Los Angeles and Hawaii, USA.
- Customers are permitted to enter multiple times according to the conditions outlined under the heading ‘General Outline’ as contained herein. Any Entry drawn will be scrutinized to ensure compliance with this condition prior to the announcement of the winning entry being made.
- In the event that an Entry drawn is deemed invalid due to a breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions, a redraw will immediately take place in order to determine a valid winning Entry which passes scrutiny and is found to comply with the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entries must be made during the Promotional Period. Entries made after Midnight on 12th May, 2019 will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- The draw will take place at 10:00am on Monday, 20th of May 2019 at DecoRug Head Office, 68 Anzac Street, Chullora NSW 2190. The first valid Entry drawn (subject to the Terms and Conditions herein) will win the prize as described in ‘General Outline (Item i.)’ and ‘Terms, Conditions & Competition Rules (Item 5.)’.
- The winner will be notified by telephone on the day of the draw and will also be announced in the Public Notices section of The Australian newspaper on Friday, 24th May 2019.
- Should any further draws be necessary due to the prize not being claimed or accepted, a second chance redraw will be conducted at 10:00am on Wednesday, 29th May 2019 at DecoRug Head Office, 68 Anzac St Chullora NSW. The Winner will be notified by telephone and announced in the Public Notices section of The Australian as soon as practically possible thereafter.
- The prize must be taken within the designated dates of August to November 2019 and is not transferable, cannot be on-sold or traded and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize winner or a direct relation of the prize winner must take the prize.
- Within the parameters of the prize value, timeframes, destinations and conditions, the prize winner will be able to decide on, and determine the actual itinerary in consultation with the appointed travel agency.
- The Promoter will not be directly responsible for, or instrumental in the organisation of any flights, accommodation or events and activities in relation to the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Prize Winner shall indemnify the Promoter from any action whatsoever that may arise in relation to the prize and shall not hold the Promoter liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal loss or injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize.
- The prize winner and their travelling companions will be responsible for ensuring that they have all of the necessary and valid travel documentation including passports and visas and will be responsible for attending to any other requirements such as vaccinations and the like if needed. The prize winner and their travelling companions will be responsible for any associated costs in this regard.
- It is the prize winners’ responsibility (as well as their travel companions) to adhere to any terms, conditions or obligations and meet any personal responsibilities that may be required or imposed by any government agency, carrier, event organiser or service provider.
- All Entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Prize Winner agrees that they will attend and participate in a prize-giving event at the request of the Promoter and acknowledges that the prize-giving event will be promoted in the media and the Promoter’s social media platforms.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Prize Winner gives irrevocable permission to the Promoter to use any image in relation to the Competition, including the prize-winner’s image or likeness for promotional purposes and for an indefinite period.
Authorized under NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/33811